Following our successful first WDBS event in Belgium earlier this year we are delighted to be returning The Trickshot, Bruges from 8-10 March 2019 for the Belgian Open (G1-5) competition.
To assist as many people as possible from the UK to travel for the event we are considering running a coach service from the UK to Bruges and back. This will be part-funded by money kindly donated to WDBS, including by Nigel Coton and Irwin Mitchell Solicitors.
For us to determine whether this would be possible and to choose the best service available, we would be grateful to receive expressions of interest from players by completing and returning the linked form to us by 18th January 2019
- The coach would leave the UK on the morning of Friday 8 March 2019.
- The return trip would leave Belgium on Monday 11 March 2019.
- The trip would be part-funded by WDBS with a contribution of a proposed maximum of £60.00 from each player
- Subject to space availability, there may be an option for each player to bring one guest on the coach. The guest would pay for their place in full with a proposed maximum cost of: £120.00
- We expect that there would be a maximum capacity of 30-35 people on the coach.
- To help us decide whether the coach should leave the UK from please indicate your preferred location.