Our ambulant disability groups include profiles which can apply to a wide range of disabilities.
There are three Groups included within this category.
Ambulant players where one or more upper limbs is absent or severely impaired.
- One or both upper limbs affected.
- Arm or prosthesis may be needed for anchoring objects.
- One or more upper limbs are absent or severely impaired and the player is unable to make a traditional bridge for their cue anywhere on the table with their most impaired hand.
- May be able to make a non-traditional bridge but with severely limited arm movement.
- Where a player cues with their absent or most impaired arm they will also be included within this group.