Entry for all WDBS events is made through the WPBSA SnookerScores website.
How To Enter
To enter an upcoming tournament, follow these instructions:
- Determine your classification: To enter a WDBS event your disability must fall under one of our 36 WDBS Classification Profiles, which have been grouped into eight ‘Groups’ for competition.
- Choose your event: Check out our full tournament calendar and choose which event you would like to enter. Note the Groups included to ensure that the event is open to your group.
- Download the Event Entry Form: Once you have decided which event you would like to enter, read the entry form and the latest WDBS Standard Conditions of Entry attached to it.
- Enter Online: All event entries are to be made through the WPBSA SnookerScores website. Either register or log in to your existing account and select the event that you wish to enter from the WDBS organisation page or from the ‘My Player’ section of your account.
- Pay the Entry Fee: Once you have entered the event, you can pay your entry fee online via the ‘My Payments’ section of your account.
Your entry will only be formally accepted upon receipt of your online entry AND payment of your entry fee by the event entry deadline.
Once your entry and payment have been received we look forward to welcoming you to the WDBS Tour!