The WDBS world rankings operate on a rolling two-year basis. Points are added and removed in accordance with the cut-off dates, determined at the start of each season.
- Separate ranking lists will operate for the following Classification Groups:
- G1/2, G3, G4, G5, G6A, G6B, G7 and G8
- Rankings will operate on a two-year rolling system, with points dropping off and being replaced by points earned at new events.
- Ranking points will be awarded in line with the WDBS Ranking Points Schedule.
- The Welsh Open, Champion of Champions and Disability Tour Championship have been designated as non-ranking events.
- Players must complete at least one match during a tournament that they have entered to be eligible to receive ranking points.
- Players who have not competed in an event during the previous two years will be removed from the ranking list.