Entries are now being accepted for this year’s Belgian Open which returns to The Trickshot, Bruges following a successful first staging of the event last March.
The event will run from 8-10 March and begin with a practice day for people with any disabilities to come and try snooker, prior to a two-day tournament for people with physical disabilities (ambulant and wheelchair groups 1-5).
The venue is fully accessible and based in the centre of the historic city of Bruges. We would once again like to extend our thanks to owner Olivier Vandenbohede and his team for their hospitality and support with the event.
As was the case in 2018 we have agreed a special rate with the Hotel Velotel Bruges for people who will be competing in the event as follows:
- Single room incl. breakfast €65.00 (+ €2.12 city tax per night)
- Double room incl. breakfast €75.00 (+ €2.12 city tax per night)
- Upgrade to superior room: + €25.00 Free pa
The rate will be available from 07/03/2019 – 11/03/2019 and to reserve a room players should contact George Edwards and confirm:
- Which nights are required
- Whether a double or twin room is required
- If an accessible room is required
Please note that rooms are limited, so interested players are urged to contact George as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Learn more about the hotel at their website.